The superb Minimo but with four wheels for enhanced stability
What is the difference between the Minimo Plus and the Minimo Plus 4? Both models have the same compact size and simple folding design as the award winning Minimo, with features normally only found on much larger scooters. The only difference between the Minimo Plus and the Minimo Plus 4 is that it has 4 wheels but the front two are spaced further apart creating more stability than the almost 3 wheel like configuration of the Minimo Plus.
Pneumatic tyres provide a much smoother, more comfortable ride whilst also contributing to extra range and ground clearance. The battery pack can be lifted with one finger but a larger capacity gives greater range and durability. A powerful control unit with top electronics improves ability over more challenging terrain.
Integrated high visibility LED lights finish off an impressive list of features but the Minimo Plus 4 goes further. Clever use of incredibly strong but lightweight carbon fibre means the overall weight is kept light.
- Part of the award winning Minimo family with extra features and even easier to manage
- Standard 4 wheel configuration with wide front axel for more stability
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Adjustable tiller and foldable armrests as standard
- Pneumatic tyres for enhanced comfort, range and ground clearance
- Safety sensor to control cornering speeds
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 6.5lbs (3kg)
- Carbon fibre and aluminium frame for lightweight strength
- Range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- User weight of up to 18 stone (115kg)
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.