Drive Scout Mobility Scooter
Small Scooter but with the features of Large Scooter
*FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY* – will be dispatched same day if ordered by 3pm – Still available during COVID-19 with contactless free delivery!
- The Drive Scout Mobility Scooter is a small mobility scooter that has many new features which are only normally only found on larger scooters
- Top speed of 4mph
- Delta Tiller Bar with easy adjustment
- Easily changeable body panels
- Maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket
- Rear anti tip wheels for safety
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
- Available in Red or Blue
Standard Delivery (1-2 days)
Amazing FAST and FREE delivery! (1-2 working days) Price includes one delivery to one location only. This is kerb side delivery & the item will be fully boxed. You will need to put together the product yourself, and dispose of all packaging.
For an extra £150, your order can be delivered by an engineer within 7-10 working days.
This is a good option if you suffer from mobility limitations, live in a rural area or in a second floor flat/apartment, or would just prefer a more personalised delivery experience.
You will receive a phone call to arrange a delivery date/time to suit you. On the day of your choice, the engineer will arrive and assemble your product and ensure it’s in full working order. Then they will provide a full demonstration, including charging, preparing and assembling/disassembling your product. The engineer will be happy to answer any of your questions during this time, and will even take all the unnecessary packaging with them when they leave.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.