What data do we collect?
Lifestyle & Mobility collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lifestyle & Mobility with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Lifestyle & Mobility collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Aid strategic development
- Audit usage of the site
We may share your data with partner organisations
How do we store your data?
Lifestyle & Mobility securely stores your data on our internal systems in compliance with our own security policies and relevant regulations.
We expect you to maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password for your Lifestyle & Mobility account.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content, text and graphics of these Lifestyle & Mobility web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Lifestyle & Mobility. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Lifestyle & Mobility pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Lifestyle & Mobility.
In accessing Lifestyle & Mobility web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
Feel free to use small quotes as long as you acknowledge our site and provide a link back to the original source.
Lifestyle & Mobility occasionally make our mailing available to carefully-selected third party marketing companies. Please note that we do not release phone numbers or email addresses.
You have the right at any time to stop Lifestyle & Mobility from contacting you for marketing purposes or making your data available to third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
Lifestyle & Mobility would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Lifestyle & Mobility for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Lifestyle & Mobility correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Lifestyle & Mobility complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Lifestyle & Mobility erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Lifestyle & Mobility restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Lifestyle & Mobility’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Lifestyle & Mobility transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or write to us:
Lifestyle & Mobility
The Victoria Shopping Centre,
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Lifestyle & Mobility uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Lifestyle & Mobility uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Lifestyle & Mobility sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Google Analytics Tool & Social Media Plug-Ins
Social media plug-ins for Facebook and Twitter obtain data for tracking purposes.
Privacy policies of other websites
The above privacy statement may not be applicable in all countries of Lifestyle & Mobility visitors or registered community users, as security policies may vary according to the individual internet laws in each host country.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at:
Lifestyle & Mobility
The Victoria Shopping Centre,