Permobil K300 PS Junior Paediatric Powerchair
Adjustable Chilren's Paedatric Front-Wheel Drive Powerchair
Permobil’s K300 PS Junior Paediatric Powerchair is an adjustable Powerchair that can grow with the child and give them the freedom they require.
The K300 has a seat tray that can grow and adjust with the child user, making for a perfect fit always no matter how fast they grow.
Features are added to the design to ensure comfort such as adjustable armrests, powered seat lift and tilt function, R-net electronics and the Unitrack system. The R-net electronics are an intelligent control system (ICS) with programmable settings and is an easy to use system for either the user or carer. Push handles also come as standard with the K300 PS Junior.
It had a maximum user weight of 76 kg. It has a range of 30-35 km with a maximum speed of 7 km/h. It has an obstacle height of 60-80 mm to ensure as much freedom as possible and a turning radius of 625 mm to ensure it can be used even in small areas.
The K300 comes in many different colour to suit all children’s taste and to make them feel at home in their Powerchair.
- 45 degree powered or manual seat tilt and 200 mm seat lift adjustment are available as an option
- Energy efficient front and rear LED lighting offered as an option
- Footrests that rotate away in one motion are adjustable and made with several axes. A one-piece leg support is also available.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.