Rise & Recline Chairs
The Sherborne Lynton is a stylish classic small chair featuring scroll arms with useful wings, soft ‘chaise’ seat, deep-buttoned backs and welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
Usually bought as part of a Suite as and is ideal for apartments, studios and smaller rooms. Offered in a huge range of sizes with matching fireside pieces also available.Some of the Lynton family chairs are available as either manual recline chairs or electric rise recliner chairs.
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all actions, frames, electrical parts, motors and handsets.
- Supplied with lift-off back for ease of delivery into the home.
- Choice of finger-release catch or handle release on manual recliners.
- Choice of soft fabric or leather in a range of colours.
The manual recliner is available in small, standard and royale size.
The electric rise and recliner is available in petite, small, standard and royale sizes.
The suites/settees are also available in many sizes depending on your needs (please see brochure).
Choice on all designs of manual recliners of catch or handle release.
- Powered recliners use a two-button switch fitted to the outside arm for ease of use. The switch can also be requested for left-handed use if preferred.
- Powered recliners and settees are also available in rechargeable versions with no need to leave a cable running from the base of the recliner or settee to the wall socket.
- The transformer displays a green LED power light to show that power is reaching the recliner and is ready to use.
- Designed with a full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and any mobility restrictions.
- Special touchstop anti-entrapment system for assed reassurance and safety. This will stop the chair after any human contact on the metal action, to severely reduce the chances of entrapment.
- All versions are supplied with castors for ease of movement and the front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring.
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone).
Single and Dual motor options
- The Single motor and Dual motor actions both lift and tilt the recliner forwards so that getting in and out is made as easy as possible.
- The Single motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position of 20cm (8″) from the wall.
- The Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (requires a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.