Rise & Recline Chairs
Sherborne chairs and recliners are the most comfortable and practical chairs on the market. For ultimate effortless reclining comfort all of their manual recliners are also offered in fully powered versions.
The Sherborne Ashford is an attractive range with an exceptionally comfortable back design, stylish wings and elegant scroll arms. Offered in a range of sizes in both soft covers and leathers.
The attractively contoured scroll arms are complemented by a soft, comfortable ‘chaise’ seat and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all actions, frames, electrical parts, motors and handsets.
Supplied with lift-off back for ease of delivery into the home.
Choice of finger-release catch or handle release on manual recliners.
Choice of soft fabric or leather in a range of colours.
Manual and powered recliners – all recline positions can be reached from within 10cm (4″) from the wall
- Extremely comfortable riser recliner is available in petite, small, standard and royale sizes.
- Powered recliners use a two-button switch fitted to the outside arm for ease of use. The switch can also be requested for left-handed use if preferred.
- Powered recliners and settees are also available in rechargeable versions with no need to leave a cable running from the base of the recliner or settee to the wall socket.
- The transformer displays a green LED power light to show that power is reaching the recliner and is ready to use
- Designed with a full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and any mobility restrictions.
- Special touchstop anti-entrapment system for assed reassurance and safety. This will stop the chair after any human contact on the metal action, to severely reduce the chances of entrapment.
- All versions are supplied with castors for ease of movement and the front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring.
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone).
- Choice on all designs of manual recliners of catch or handle release
- This manual recliner is available in small, standard and royale sizes.
- Many suites/settees available in many sizes (please see brochure)
- Each corner suite consists of four sections and is supplied in modular form, enabling you to create either a left or a right handed suite simply by positioning the centre section on either side.
- If you require a bigger suite you can extend your corner group into a larger size with additional centre sections.
- For ease of delivery the bulky corner section of the suite is made in two parts that easily come apart and link back together when in position. This corner group is available in soft covers only.
Single and Dual motor options
- The Single motor and Dual motor actions both lift and tilt the recliner forwards so that getting in and out is made as easy as possible.
- The Single motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position of 20cm (8″) from the wall.
- The Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (requires a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.