Quickie Q700 UP M
Standing Powered Wheelchair
Whether users want to drive off-road, at home, round the shops, lie flat or stand up, the Q700-UP M enables you to do all this and much more.
Redefining Standing Wheelchair Technology
Q700 M base technology combines unparalleled outdoor performance with an ultra-manoeuvrable base. Upgraded Spider Trac 2.0 suspension provides comfort, stability and the ability to climb kerbs of up to 4”, while the intuitive mid-wheel drive base, with a turning circle of 1260 mm, makes navigating even the tightest of spaces a breeze.
The Q700 M base is combined with our new biomechanical standing seating system. This means you can stand at up to 85° allowing you to interact with your friends face-to-face and access environments from new heights. The Q700-UP M also provides up to six programmable memory positions which can be tailored to your individual needs and wants, so at the touch of one button you can access your most commonly used positions.
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with its narrow (620 mm) base and a 1260 mm turning circle. Also, easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445 mm.
Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4″) and enjoy a more responsive and stiffer ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels gives it the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels on the ground – even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees. Users can also stay in control and maintain stability on kerbs and slopes with Quickie’s patented anti-pitch system.
The optional Gyro-Tracking System automatically detects and corrects the smallest deviation from the users desired direction. By providing a pin-point accurate drive, it’ll reduce the number of physical or cognitive actions required to keep you on-track – making for a less-demanding drive (especially if using optional special controls).
Motors and batteries
With powerful high torque 4-pole motors powering speeds of 6, 8, 10 or 13 kph and a choice of 60 or 80 Ah batteries to maximise range, you can always travel in confidence with the Quickie Q700 UP.
Benefits of Standing
The Q700-UP M allows you to stand whenever you want and offers many benefits for the users health and lifestyle.
- Improved pressure relief for those who may have limited ability to independently weight shift or have to sit for long periods.
- Enhanced function and ability to reach and access your environment.
- Improved range of motion and a reduction of the risk of contractures.
- Supports vital organ capacity including pulmonary, bowel and bladder function and improves circulation.
- Promotes bone health and reduces the occurrence of skeletal deformities by encouraging standing.
- Reduces abnormal muscle tone and spasticity.
Switch-it Remote Seating App
The Switch-It Remote Seating App (included as standard with the optional CTRL+ 5 box) measures users seating angles and tracks the duration that they remain in the position in order to improve your overall health through pressure management.
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly connects to your wheelchair
- Live reports are created on the angle and duration of tilt, recline, leg elevation
- Reports can be shared with therapists and psychician via email.
- Helps create pressure relief plans
- Alerts user to adjust seating
- Available on iOS and Android
Control your environment with the Q700 UP and its advanced controller technology. Available with the reliable VR2 control and the superior R-Net advanced joystick, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE’s patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
Personalise your QUICKIE Q700 UP with a selection of 6 colours to suit your individual taste.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.