Riser Recliners are an ever-popular product for Lifestyle & Mobility. We are proud to offer a huge range of these chairs online. Recently, there have been some exciting developments in terms of our riser recliner chairs. Lifestyle & Mobility are now proud to offer four brand new riser recliner models exclusively through ourselves – but more on that later! For the time being, let’s dig a little deeper into the world of these powered indoor chairs. What do you need to know about riser-recliners before buying online?
- Know your motors. Single motor riser recliners have all their motions controlled by a single motor, whereas dual motor chairs have their motions controlled by two motors. This means that single motor riser recliners cannot perform multiple actions simultaneously. So, a dual motor chair can have the backrest and footrest adjust independently of one another and simultaneously, unlike a single motor option.
- Keep your eyes peeled for bargains! When shopping online with Lifestyle & Mobility, you’re advised to look out for sale items. Sale prices won’t last forever, so it can be worth grabbing an offer whilst its there. Introductory prices can be blink-and-you’ll-miss-it. For instance, there’s an introductory sale price on the Lilybrooke dual motor riser recliner for now
- Explore the colour options. Online shopping offers the advantage of being able to browse through a much larger range of product variants than you’d get in a brick and mortar store. This can be particularly useful when furniture shopping. After all, you want to be sure of getting a piece which goes with the decor of your room. Many of our riser recliner product pages make it easy for you to peruse colour options at the press of a button. For instance, this chair (the Windermere) comes in grey, sand or slate.
- Consider fabric textures. We try to provide high definition imagery throughout our website. This isn’t just to make things look good, it’s vital for your shopping needs. When buying a riser recliner chair, you’ll doubtless want to get a sense of what the fabric texture will be like. So, we provide you with large quantities of quality images. Whether its smooth fabric, textured upholstery, or an easy to clean finish, you’re covered.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. As with so many lifestyle products for those designed with mobility issues, there can be a learning curve. Lifestyle & Mobility are committed to making this more easy for you. Besides FAQs on our product pages, you can use the LiveChat function or get in touch with us via phone or email.