TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter
First Class All-Terrain Comfort On 4 Wheels
The Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter has been designed by TGA to bring high levels of comfort, performance and style. It has a top speed of 8mph with a 20 mile range and a maximum user weight of 31 stone (200kg).
The Breeze S4 has all-round suspension that is fully adjustable.
The Breeze S4 uses advanced motorcycle style engineering that creates high levels of safety and stability to the user over rough terrain.
With a powerful motor and large wheels with pneumatic tyres the Breeze S4 provides high ground clearance, making kerbs and rough terrain a breeze!
The Breeze S4 has a fully adjustable and supportive rotating seat to make transfers on and off the Scooter easy.
The tiller handlebars are adjustable so a perfect seating position can be found for any individual, with easy to use controls at the fingertips.
Auto-dimming LED lights on the front and rear of the S4 add to users visibility and ensure they can be seen at night. The S4 also features energy absorbing bumpers that add to the safety features.
There is also plenty of storage for the users convenience with a lockable and waterproof rear box and a front basket.
There are upgrade options available (please enquire by calling one of our stores for prices):
Max Version – More powerful higher torque 6mph power unit, a wider captain seat, and upgraded all round suspension with upgraded weight limit of 39 stone
GT Version – Large golf style rear wheels, a larger battery cover and larger mudflaps
HD Battery – Increases the range to 30 miles
- Industry leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Options and configurations to suit individual needs
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km)
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg)
An option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.