Roho Mid Profile Sensor Ready Cushion with Smart Check
Smart Cushion Smart Choice
Confidence, independence, and peace of mind… that’s Smart Check by ROHO.
The ROHO MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.
ROHO Sensor Ready Cushion with Smart Check is appropriate for individuals who:
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry; up to approximately 2.25 in (5.5 cm) for MID PROFILE
Smart Check Product Features
- Works exclusively with ROHO Sensor Ready HIGH PROFILE® and MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushions
- Press-to-check inflation monitor
- Stores individual’s inflation range
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever & wherever
- Affordable, portable and durable
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup
- Ability to reset – can store new inflation level for individual’s physiological changes over time
- No weight limit – when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual
- Easy to read faceplate with ergonomic shape
- Easy to connect and disconnect- detachable for storage
- Lightweight and reliable with automatic power off
- Batteries available globally at retail outlets
- Long battery life with low battery indicator
- Multiple cover options for Sensor Ready Cushions
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.