Pride Go Go Elite Traveller LX 12ah/18ah Mobility Scooter
From Prides Market Leading Travel Mobility Scooter Range
OUT OF STOCK!!
PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY!
- The Pride Elite Traveller LX Mobility Scooter is from Prides Travel Scooter Range.
- It dissembles easily into 5 easily manageable pieces for ease of storage for transporting.
- Boot Mobility Scooter designed to create ease when travelling & storing.
- The Elite Traveller LX is an upgraded version of the standard Elite Traveller with luxurious features such as a Wraparound Tiller with charging port, Large storage basket and Seat suspension to offer users a more comfortable ride.
- LED kerb lights
- The heaviest part of the mobility scooter weighs just 34 lbs (15kg)
- Weight Capacity 19 stone 9 (125kg)
- Maximum speeds of 4 mph
- Range of 8 miles (12 ah) or extend to 13 miles with the 18ah version!
- Comes with both Red & Blue Shrouds as standard
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller features:
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- The battery can be removed to be conveniently charged away from the mobility scooter. This means that you can leave your mobility scooter securely stored away while still able to recharge its batteries.
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable coloured panels in two exciting colours – RED and BLUE
- Front frame-mounted seat post that offers maximum stability
- New frame design, that easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
- Swivel and Adjustable Padded Seat
- Convenient Basket
- Adjustable Tiller
- Height Adjustable Armrests
Standard Delivery (1-2 days)
Amazing FAST and FREE delivery! (1-2 working days) Price includes one delivery to one location only.This is kerb side delivery & the item will be fully boxed. You will need to put together the product yourself, and dispose of all packaging.
For an extra £150, your order can be delivered by an engineer within 7-10 working days.
This is a good option if you suffer from mobility limitations, live in a rural area or in a second floor flat/apartment, or would just prefer a more personalised delivery experience.
You will receive a phone call to arrange a delivery date/time to suit you. On the day of your choice, the engineer will arrive and assemble your product and ensure it’s in full working order. Then they will provide a full demonstration, including charging, preparing and assembling/disassembling your product. The engineer will be happy to answer any of your questions during this time, and will even take all the unnecessary packaging with them when they leave.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.