The F5 VS Corpus is a durable, powerful and stable front-wheel standing Powerchair combined with the best seating system on the market – Corpus. This seating system is designed to effectively support the clinical, functional and lifestyle needs of all different active users.
The Vertical Stander (VS) version of the F5 Powerchair offers all the existing seat power functions of the Corpus, plus an innovative way of standing, allowing you to choose from two positions, Sit-to-stand or Lay-to-stand. Giving you greater independence and freedom, the F5 Corpus VS features fully independent suspension and automatic, self-adjusting support wheels, providing a new level of comfort and stability, especially when you stand and drive, indoors or outdoors!
A range of alternative driving controls for non-joystick drivers is available, as well as separate controls for assistants/caregivers. For transport purposes, the upper part of the backrest can be removed to reduce the overall size of the wheelchair.
All the benefits of the ergonomically designed Corpus seating system are now available on the Corpus F5 VS. The F5 VS uses Comfort Ride Fully independent suspension within a finely tuned power base that provides a higher level of comfort and stability, indoor and outdoor.
The F5 VS comes with powered self-adjusting support wheels increasing stability whilst standing and increasing safe negotiation of obstacles whilst standing and moving.
Stand and drive
Choose between either Sit-to-stand or Lay-to-stand options, or have both. Stand and drive mode also means you can move at any standing angle.
The F5 VSimplements the latest driving and seat positioning controls. It includes a full colour LCD display with memory functions, a speedometer and a clock.
The F5 VS is capable of raising you 35cm, and the AP seat elevator gives users incomparable functional independence and access.
Due to the special chassis, the F5 VS is very easy to service.
Powerful new motors combined with front wheel drive and ESP (Enhanced Steering Performance) give users the speed and freedom of movement.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 136 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Crash tested
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.