Comfort with Performance and Stability
The F5 Corpus is a powerful, stable and durable front wheel drive Powerchair. Permobil have also implemented their best seating system on the market, the Corpus seat, into the design on the F5 Corpus. The seating system is designed to support the clinical, functional and lifestyle needs of all different active users. The latest version of the Corpus seating design offers five optional power seat functions and the possibility to have programmable anterior tilt now come as a standard option. Whilst developing and designing the F5 chassis Permobil have placed great emphasis on fine tuning suspension and maximising ride comfort. Add this to the powerful motors and it creates a high performance Powerchair with a stable and confidence creating driving experience.
A range of alternative driving controls for non-joystick users is also available, as well as separate controls for assistants/carers.
For transport purposes, the upper part of the backrest can be removed to make it more portable for users to store.
The F5 Corpus uses Comfort Ride Fully independent suspension within a finely tuned power base that provides a higher level of comfort and stability, indoor and outdoor.
The possibility to have programmable anterior tilt is now available as a standard option.
The F5 Corpus implements the latest driving and seat positioning controls. It includes a full colour LCD display with memory functions, a speedometer and a clock.
The F5 Corpus is capable of raising you 35cm, and the AP seat elevator gives users incomparable functional independence and access.
Due to the special chassis, the F5 is very easy to service.
Powerful new motors combined with front wheel drive and ESP (Enhanced Steering Performance) give users the speed and freedom of movement.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 136 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Electric tilt adjustment (anterior) 10°/20°/45°
- Crash tested
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.