- Good directional stability – even at higher speeds
- Large range of possibilities to adapt your sitting position
- Good suitability for outdoor travelling
- Relatively small turning radius
- Good cornering ability
- Easy to approach furniture etc.
The seating solution plays an important role as the interface between you and your
power wheelchair. That‘s why good seating solutions take into account individual
requirements of each user. The main focus here is on improving comfort, health and
functionality. Your seating specialist would be happy to discuss the following options
with you in detail.
Vario Adjust Seat
The new VAS (Vario Adjust Seat) can be tailored to precisely match your
individual body measurements. It comes with a padded back support
(tension adjustable) and a low cut seat cushion. The biomechanical Ergo
Joint back angle adjustment is largely free from unwanted shear forces.
Laterals or various mounting brackets can be installed on the side rail of
the seat frame. Flip-up arm supports and a variety of leg supports may be