Reliability meets comfort
In designing the Rea Clematis Invacare have implemented in the design that they understand that everyone is different and that people have different needs when it comes to personal wheelchair preferences. Also individuals demand adaptability from their wheelchair particularly in the seat and backrest areas. In order to maintain optimum balance and posture good seat tilt is essential and all the above issues are accommodated in the Rea Clematis.
The Invacare Rea Clematis is a basic tilt in space chair that provides support and comfort. Equipped with an angle-adjustable seat, the Rea Clematis provides a range of pressure relieving positions for comfort and when the seat tilts, the pressure areas shift between the seat and backrest. It also boasts an angle adjustable backrest, which opens up the hip angle also for increased individual comfort.
The main features of the Rea Clematis are:
- 20° tilt with optional balance settings
- 30° low shear backrest recline
- Adjustable seat width
- Adjustable backrest height
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.