Drive 4 Wheel Auto Folding Mobility Scooter
4 Wheeled Auto Folding Mobility Scooter
PRE ORDER ONLY!!!
- Lightweight design with a total weight of just 27.5kg (60lbs)
- Compact and easy to fit into small car boots
- Easily folded and unfolded by remote control or tiller in just 15 seconds
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 13 miles
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Carry handle that allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- On-board charging
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.9V 10ah lithium ion Airline Friendly Battery
- Maximum User Weight of 125kg (19.7st)
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 44cm x 62cm x 64cm
Standard Delivery (1-2 days)
Amazing FAST and FREE delivery! (1-2 working days) Price includes one delivery to one location only.This is kerb side delivery & the item will be fully boxed. You will need to put together the product yourself, and dispose of all packaging.
For an extra £150, your order can be delivered by an engineer within 7-10 working days.
This is a good option if you suffer from mobility limitations, live in a rural area or in a second floor flat/apartment, or would just prefer a more personalised delivery experience.
You will receive a phone call to arrange a delivery date/time to suit you. On the day of your choice, the engineer will arrive and assemble your product and ensure it’s in full working order. Then they will provide a full demonstration, including charging, preparing and assembling/disassembling your product. The engineer will be happy to answer any of your questions during this time, and will even take all the unnecessary packaging with them when they leave.
- Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
- 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
- Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.