OUR PRICE MATCH PROMISE POLICY
At Lifestyle & Mobility we constantly strive to bring you exceptional customer service and the latest and greatest products on the market, ensuring you’re getting the best experience possible when shopping with us. As a customer you shouldn’t have to choose between purchasing a top quality product and saving money, which is why we offer our Price Match Promise, guaranteeing you’ll find the best prices at Lifestyle & Mobility.
So how does it work?
To qualify for our Price Match Promise there are certain criteria your chosen product must comply with:
- The competitor’s product must be identical in terms of size, colour, specifications, model, year manufactured etc.
- Your delivery address must be within the UK and your chosen product must be delivered to that address.
- The product must be in stock at the time of the price match.
- The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised online and be verifiable at the time of the price match. It cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. Lifestyle & Mobility Price Match Promise cannot match multi-item promotional offers (e.g. Buy One Get One Free) or bulk buying discounts.
- The competitor’s price must include delivery charges. If not, the delivery costs will be added to the offer price to create a total price inclusive of delivery. Delivery charges will be estimated using the competitor’s delivery policies based on that product alone being ordered.
- The delivery must be like for like. Most of our deliveries that are sent out, are always sent out with an engineer, rather than a pallet delivery by courier. We do this to insure everything goes smoothly on deliver/handover this is to insure that the product is suitable and safe for the customer to use, making sure they understand all the controls, how to charge it correctly etc. Most internet companies offer this service only as an extra and charge £80 for this service, because we only price match on like for like products and services £80 will then be added to the price match to cover the cost of the engineer call out.
- The competitor company must be based in the UK, sell and deliver items to UK addresses, and sell direct to consumers. Lifestyle & Mobility‘s Price Match Promise cannot be used to compare auction or marketplace prices stated on sites such as eBay, amazon & facebook.
- If you have found a price from an international retailer we will endeavour to match it. However, we cannot guarantee that the match will be successful/authorised.
So How Do I Make A Claim?
- Making a claim for Price Match Promise couldn’t be simpler! Just follow the steps below to see if you could
- If you believe you’ve found a product that meets the above requirements then email email@example.com with the subject title ‘Price Match Promise’.
- You must send us the website address/link (URL) to the exact Lifestyle & Mobility product you wish to purchase, along with a list of the size and colour options you would prefer.
- You must also include the website address/link (URL) to the same in-stock product you have seen elsewhere.
- Include the advertised purchase price. Be aware of differing prices for various sizes/colours.
- Include the competitor’s delivery charges if the price is not include in the total sum.
If we receive all of the relevant information, the product meets our criteria, and we authorise a Price Match Promise, we will then send you an e-mail with an attached voucher code. By entering this code at the online checkout we will deduct the cost of the difference from the total, bringing the price of the product down to an agreed number. The voucher code is for single-use only and it may take up to 72 hours to arrive in your inbox.
If we feel the requirements haven’t been met for a Price Match Promise we will send you a clear explanation as to why we couldn’t grant it.
- No other promotional offers can be used with a product which is matched e.g. discount vouchers cannot be applied.
- We cannot retrospectively Price Match after you’ve ordered a product.
- We reserve the right to restrict the number of items that can be purchased at a matched price to that which can be reasonably expected to be for personal use.
- Purchase of multiple items at a matched price will only be allowed at the discretion of Lifestyle & Mobility’s customer service team.