Call NOW for your FREE, no-obligation demonstration and assessment, or use the form here
• Swift, comprehensive delivery and set up of the product.
• 1 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
• Full service and warranty back-up with our on-site engineers.
• Professional on-going support with additional visits if required.
Are your residents sitting comfortably?
- An evaluation of the clients’ current seating arrangements and identification of aspects that need to be addressed to achieve optimum posture and comfort
- A full demonstration of appropriate equipment – including fitting and adjustment of the chair to suit any number of clients in one visit.
- Improves comfort – Comfort is essential, especially if clients have difficulty in moving their body
- Supports the body – A seating system should provide enough support so the user feels posturally secure and safe
- Relieves pressure – If the person has no feeling under their buttocks or other areas, a
specialist seating solution will help to relieve pressure and prevent tissue breakdown
- Improves function – Correct seating should improve the client’s ability to function, work, use their arms/legs, eat and digest and to communicate
- Restores dignity – The correct seating solution will help to make the life of the carer and
patient as relaxed and as dignified as possible
Effective in seating clients with the following postural and medical conditions::
- Pressure ulcers
- Joint contractures
- Post-operative rehabilitation needs
- Low muscle tone
Effective for adults with the following disabilities and conditions:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Head Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
Comfortable seating ensures a much improved quality of life. It facilitates improved physiological functions such as respiration and digestion when compared to lying in bed. Each of these factors is known to help reduce pressure ulcers.
Patient comfort is provided by the tilt in space action and the back also adjusts to ensure complete comfort.
|Sedeo Ergonomic Seating System||Fully adjustable to suit all users|
|Fully crash tested||Ideal for occupied transportation in ambulances etc|
|Manual tilt in space||Pressure relief and comfort|
|Manual recline backrest||Great for improving circulation|
|Articulating elevating leg rests All Items||Pressure relief and comfort|
|Attendant foot brake||Ease of use by carers|
|Modular seating design||Easily adaptable if needs change|